This is one of the six videos I shot on the second day of the irn event, 'Social & Digital Media for Financial Services' (London, 7-8 June 2011).
It was my first video interview with Jose Antonio Ritore - Head of Social Media at Obra Social Caja Madrid, and it was long overdue. Indeed, Jose Antonio and I have been following each other for quite some time, and he was supposed to contribute to my social media workshop in Madrid (June 2010). Unfortunately Jose Antonio had to cancel at the last minute, and we never had the chance to record an interview together...
The Obra Social Team at Caja Madrid started leveraging social media three years ago by creating online communities and online engagement via initiatives such as a blog network for NGOs, an active twitter account or a popular facebook page. Their motto: "good content, and an enthusiastic community manager, is the key to success".
A few stats from the team: 2 million unique visitors per year, 3,000 posts...
I invite you to watch some of my 100+ interviews with financial services Executives passionate about social media, all over the world, including some spanish banks such as BBVA, Caja Navarra, Banco Sabadell...
Interview with Jose Antonio Ritore - Head of Social Media
Please find below my interview with Jose Antonio.
- What is Caja Madrid's Obra Social (00:14)
- Leveraging social media since 2008 (00:57)
- Key stats about their online communities & content strategy (02:03)
- What about engagement and user activity / interaction? (03:12)
- Community management, content strategy and call-to-action (04:00)
- Two key achievements on facebook and twitter (05:00)
- Frequency & volume of content on facebook and twitter (05:31)
- How do you fully leverage every social media channel? (06:45)
- What's the best quality of a brilliant community manager? (07:20)
If you are interested in activites on twitter and facebook in the worldwide financial services industry, we invite you to check our updates on the Visible Banking Twitter Watch series, 1,500+ accounts in 70+ countries and Visible Banking Facebook Watch series, 900+ pages and apps in 70+ countries.
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE social media in a strategic yet pragmatic way.
So please don't hesitate to call me, send me an email or DM me (@Visible_Banking) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook, crowdsourcing, customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.
Related articles on Visible-Banking.com
* All my posts related to Twitter
* All my posts related to Facebook
* Visible Banking Directory: Social Media in Financial Services
* Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)