This is one of the four videos I shot at the excellent Online Banking: the e-volution event by EFMA (Paris, 12-13 May 2011).
This is my first interview with Constantinos (Costas) Klimis, Senior Innovation Manager at National Bank of Greece.
Costas conducted a report on digital strategies and the use of social media in the European Retail Banking industry, with a key focus on Innovation in regards to customer relations (clients and prospects).
Costas' team used the same sample as used in a previous report from EFMA about innovation in Retail Banking.
Interview with Costas Klimis, Senior Marketing Manager at National Bank of Greece
Please find below my catch up interview with Costas.
- Key results from NBG's study (00:15)
- Insights from Western & Central Europe and CIS (01:01)
- Social media presence vs engagement (02:00)
- Why is CIS a bit behind in terms of activity (03:12)
- Can banks emulate a Dell or a Starbucks? (04:03)
- Collaboration platforms are good, as long as you communicate (05:12)
- The importance of experimenting (06:02)
- Social media & innovation in Greece (07:00)
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE social media in a strategic yet pragmatic way.
So please don't hesitate to call me (0044 7736 446 357), send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or DM me (@Visible_Banking) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook, customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.
Related articles on Visible-Banking.com
* All my posts related to Twitter
* All my posts related to Facebook
* Crowdsourcing - The Wepad Project by Italy's Webank
* Crowdsourcing - The Standard Chartered Team Keeps Innovating
* Visible Banking Directory: Social Media in Financial Services
* Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)