I met Craig Hepburn after his panel session at the ad:tech conference. Craig is on the speaker circuit, being regularly invited to share his hands-on experience in digital/social media, web 2.0 and virtual worlds. I catched up with Craig last week in London.
In the last three years, Craig has done a tremendous job at STA Travel: Craig is the in-house web 2.0 evangelist, and he successfully helped his company launch many web 2.0 initiatives.
I invite you to check some of STA Travel innovative projects:
* Blogging: www.statravelblogs.com
* Social networking: www.mapmyadventure.com
* Virtual worlds: www.virtualstatravel.com
Craig is also a fellow blogger, please check his blog https://forwebsake.blogspot.com. In his blog, Craig shares his passion for innovation and his thoughts on topics such as Web TV, Virtual Worlds or location based technology.
Interview with Craig Hepburn
During the interview, Craig and I talked about:
* social media & web 2.0, key challenges and opportunities
* virtual worlds, the real value
* blogging, key challenges for a corporate
* blogging, your own expert/industry blog