I have recently switched from a blackberry to an iPhone 4S and I must admit that I really enjoy using the latest Apple smartphone. On 16th March, at about 7pm, I walked in the Apple store 'White City' in London which had still a good amount of new iPads in stock. I decided to go ahead and entrust Apple once more with my very first purchase of a tablet. Please note that I am not an Apple enthusiast by any means, and I still enjoy my laptop PC at home.
I installed a fair amount of iPhone and iPad apps on my devices in order to keep abreast of any new updates and spot any major, ideally innovative, enhancements. I aim to post regular updates on the Visible Banking blog.
Please find my list of updated apps between 19-25 March 2012.
iOS - iPhone
I flagged 12 updates iPhone apps this week:
* Banking: Rabo Vacatures & Rabo Cycling (Rabobank, Netherlands), Mobiel Bankieren (ABN AMRO, Netherlands), Danske Mobilbank (Danske Bank, Denmark), Westpac Mobile Banking (Australia), Keldelice (Crédit Agricole, France)
* Insurance: Macsf (France), Private Medical Insurance (UK), Life Insurance UK
* Cards & Payments: PayPal (US), Starbucks UK
* Other: iDebt (US)
Featured - PayPal 4.0.3
iOS - iPad
I flagged 7 updates iPad apps this week:
* Banking: Jyske Mobilbank til iPad (Denmark), Itau Empresas (Brazil), Maybank2U.com (Malaysia)
* Insurance: Zurich (Switzerland), Life Insurance UK, Private Medical Insurance UK
* Other: iDebt (US)
Featured - Jyske Bank 1.1
Have you already tried any of those upadted apps? Any initial feedback?
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE social media in a strategic yet pragmatic way.
So please don't hesitate to call me, send me an email or DM me (@Visible_Banking ) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook, crowdsourcing, customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.
Other Articles of Interest on Visible-Banking.com
* All my posts related to Twitter
* All my posts related to Facebook
* Visible Banking Directory: Social Media in Financial Services
* Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)