REDIRECTING TO VISIBLEBANKING.COM
Last week, I covered Finovate Europe 2012 live on the Visible Banking blog. At the end of another long day packed with innovative digital services and platforms, I managed to record a short interview with the champion for making investing more fun via gamification, iBrokr.
The company demoed its 'StockBattle' which makes investing a game using options, inviting the player to share their bet on social networks like Facebook, and compete against another player.
I invite you to watch my short interview with Michael Rolph - Director at Anthemis | Edge.
- Please note there is a bug with youtube which is duplicating some of my videos, and therefore this video is only half as long as the time indicated -
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE social media in a strategic yet pragmatic way. So please don't hesitate to call me, send me an email or DM me (@Visible_Banking) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook,crowdsourcing, customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.
Related articles on Visible-Banking.com
* All my posts related to Twitter
* All my posts related to Facebook
* Visible Banking Directory: Social Media in Financial Services
* Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)