REDIRECTING TO VISIBLEBANKING.COM
Last week, I covered Finovate Europe 2012 live on the Visible Banking blog. At the end of another long day packed with innovative digital services and platforms, I managed to record a short interview with the demoing company with arguably the most 'futuristic' solution this year, Etronika.
They demoed their new banking interface tapping Microsoft's Kinect technology and meant to provide a more engaging type of customer experience at the branch.
But how sleek is the solution, and how well does it work? And more importantly, how much will it appeal to your clients? Personally, I can't wait to see the application of this technology at home, within the online bank, and with gamification features and social media integration.
I invite you to watch my short interview with Kestutis Gardziulis - Co-Founder & CEO.
- Please note there is a bug with youtube which is duplicating some of my videos, and therefore this video is only half as long as the time indicated -
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE social media in a strategic yet pragmatic way. So please don't hesitate to call me, send me an email or DM me (@Visible_Banking) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook,crowdsourcing, customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.
Related articles on Visible-Banking.com
* All my posts related to Twitter
* All my posts related to Facebook
* Visible Banking Directory: Social Media in Financial Services
* Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)