On Thursday 26 August, I received the very first edition of the hedgehogs community newsletter.
Ken Yeadon and his team launched Hedgehogs.net back in February 2009: it has never been an online community for fans of Sega's most famous character, but initially it was an online community for hedge fund professionals. Now, the focus is on the whole investment world.
In this video, I mention hedgehogs.net's latest enhancements and partnerships, share my comments on the platform, and talk about other online communities targeting professional or amateur investors.
* Companies featured: hedgehogs.net, finroad.com, placing traders, stocktwits, currensee.
* People mentioned: Ken Yeadon.
Please contact us to discuss into more details: [email protected], twitter, linkedin, facebook.
Related articles on Visible-Banking.com
* Top 10 Most Followed Financial Institutions on Twitter in August 2010
* Visible Banking Directory: Social Media in Financial Services
* Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube)